Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Untitled Song

Like a spark you lit up my runway
Knocking your heels about the hallway
Gotta wait till five then it's a done day
I long to see you someday all day

I cannot wait to see you someday all day
Wish it will be Monday till Sunday
Shadow casting baby it's a gone day
Pray we meet again maybe someday

I wonder why you had to come my way
Now my days ain't no holiday
I wonder why it had to be this way
Freedom got a tag, there is a price to pay

Let's fly away to Lilongwe
Coasting away on a subway
Don't tell me I know it's a long way
Got to run away the wrong way

Let's not wait another day
Do what we got to do, we cannot delay
Maybe we will find another way
Just turn away, it's the wrong way

1 comment:

teewah said...

This is really nice.

You should totally keep this blog updated, and I like the name FAKAFIKI